Address:1 Conway Street
Telephone:0345 300 8090
Helping people with their reproductive health options for over 40 years. They provide NHS-funded and self-funded abortion and vasectomy care through a network of local clinics all over England.
Booking and advice line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please be reminded that Marie Stopes UK’s South London clinics are open and fully operational throughout COVID-19.
Your nearest Marie Stopes UK clinics are based in:
- Brixton (Raleigh Gardens, 1a Brixton Hill, Brixton SW2 1AB)
- Greenwich (The Greenwich Centre, 12 Lambarde Square SE10 9GB)
- Lewisham (St John’s Medical Centre, 56-60 Loampit Hill, Lewisham SE13 7SX)
- Waterloo (Sexual Health Clinic, 6 Burrell Street SE1 0UN)
We offer the following CCG-funded services for patients in your area:
- Early medical abortion (the abortion pill), up to 9 weeks and 6 days gestation;
- Surgical abortion up to the legal limit of 23 weeks and 6 days gestation;
- Telemedicine for early medical abortion, available from all of our clinics. We can send the EMA pill to eligible patients, for them to take safely in their own homes. This is a new service, introduced in April 2020, to help keep patients safe throughout COVID-19.
- A vasectomy service, which men do need a GP referral for;
- STI screening at all of our clinics;
- LARC fitting and removal at all of our clinics;
- A BACP-accredited counselling service, for anyone who needs it.
Women do not need a GP referral to access our services. They can call us on 0345 300 8090, to speak to us directly for support, information or to book treatment.
Please note that men do need a GP referral to access our vasectomy service – this can be completed via telephone.