Address:344 Baring Road
Telephone:020 8857 5904
Usual Opening Times
|Monday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 14:30|
We are a family owned business established since 1995. We provide high quality pharmaceutical health care services to all walks of life in our local community. We care for you 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Most of the time there are at least two pharmacists available for advice, prescriptions and other services. We provide NHS commissioned and Private services. These are as follows:
– Dispensing of NHS and Private prescriptions
– Free Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC- the morning after pill) to any age from 16 years subject to a face to face consultation (NHS Service).
– Pharmacy First Minor Ailments Service (Free consultation and supply of Over-The-Counter medicines under the NHS subject to exemption from NHS prescription charges (NHS Service)).
– New Medicines Service (A service to help patients with newly prescribed medicines for certain conditions such as: Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis / Emphysema, Diabetes, High blood pressure and medicines to control Blood clots (NHS Service)).
– Medicines Use Review Service (Annual review with the patients of their regular medicines) (NHS Service)
– Flu & MeningitisACWY Vaccination Services (subject to inclusion criteria) (NHS & Private)
– NUMSAS (NHS Urgent Medicine Supply Advanced Service) (Assisting patients who run out of their repeat medicines via the NHS 111 service).
– Travel Clinic (Malaria prophylaxis and Travel Vaccinations provided to those travelling abroad (Private Service)).
– Healthy Start Vitamins for expectant mothers and up to 1 year after birth and to children up to the age of 4 (NHS Service)).