How to request support
- Complete the web form OR
- Call 03330 150378 – Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (the phone number will be charged at the standard network rate but calls from mobiles may be higher – please check with your provider for more details)
Please note: the phone line is working but is very busy so please do try again if you don’t get through first time.
What support do they offer?
- A telephone befriending service
- Advice to help you through this crisis
- If you cannot arrange for food to be delivered to you, we can bring you a paid for weekly £15 food parcel
- If you cannot afford food, please get a referral through an organisation you are linked with (eg jobcentre, school, charity), and we can deliver a free food parcel to you. If you are not linked to an organisation, please call Citizens Advice Lewisham on 0800 231 5453 and they will assess your situation.
When to expect support
- Food Parcels – We will be prioritising those in most need. However we aim to deliver food parcels within 3 working days (Mon-Fri) of the referral
- Telephone Befriending – A member of the team will be in touch within the week to connect you with your befriender
Free School Meals Vouchers
If your child was receiving free school meals you can access weekly shopping vouchers for £15 per child that was receiving the meals.
Contact your child’s school to access these vouchers.